New boardwalk on hole 15. In total there will be 17 boardwalks installed.
Scope of the stream restoration project at Eisenhower Golf Course.
· 13.23 Ac of wetland creation and enhancement
· 790 LF of stream daylighting and culvert removal
· 1,343 LF of boardwalk to protect natural resource areas and allow floodplain connection
· 6,255 LF of stream restoration
· 11,352 lbs/yr of prevented TSS to Broad Creek, which is one of the most impaired tributaries to the South River according to Arundel Rivers Federation
· Eradication of existing invasive plant species on the site.
· Over 20 different species of pollinator plants included in the planting plan